Conference participants who bear a foreign passport may need to apply for a Chinese visa to visit
* For more information, please contact the local Chinese Embassy in your country.
* According to bilateral agreements or agreements signed or reached between
1. The invitation letter will be issued by the BISMiS2023 Committee Board after the successful registration is finished.
2. Your name provided must be exactly the same as it appears on your passport. Any discrepancy between your name on your passport and on your invitation letter or other documentations could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa application.
3. Please note that the BISMiS2023 Conference and its organizing committees are not authorized to assist with your VISA application process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by the BISMiS2023 Conference and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, BISMiS2023 Conference and its organizing committee cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will the BISMiS2023 Conference and its organizing committee engage in any discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as possible and ensure you have enough time to get your visa.
5. The visa invitation letter template can be downloaded from the Download center. Please fill in your personal information and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the invitation letter by email as soon. Any other queries kindly send email to email@example.com, contact person: Mukhtiar Ali (+ 86-15001242913), Anny Chen(+ 86-15915720393)